Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Say whaaaaaat?.... Wednesdays

So, starting this lovely New Year (yes!!!!) is a new  regular post I'd like to call 'Say whaaaaat?.... Wednesdays'

While Harlan may be my second-born, I've experienced a lot of Firsts with him, not to mention the cutest, funniest and sometimes just plain scary stuff that comes out his mouth almost daily... The kid cracks me up!

I didn't experience this with Malakai, and of course a global speech delay will do that to a kid... I often wonder what Malakai would be saying if he could? What sorts of quirky ideas is he having but just not able to express?

But then, I spend a lot of my time talking about Malakai, so this is pure Harlan, because I love this crazy kid and think he deserves a medal for his awesomeness!!!




In the bath the other day Harlan drops a bombshell:

Harlan - Mom, I have a pain in my brain.

Me - Really? Harley where is your brain?

Harlan - I don't know mommy, where is my brain?

Me - (I point to my head)

Harlan - No mommy! You forgot! Its here! (laughing loudly and pointing to his heart...)

*I didn't know whether to laugh because he thinks his brain is in his chest, or whether to worry because my child is having chest pains!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it will be posted shortly ;)