Friday, February 7, 2014

Freakin' Fantastic Folks... Friday

Lately I have been coming across some incredible stories of parents - just plain and simple parents like you me - doing freakin' fantastic things! Just totally cool, or completely insane, or heartwarmingly selfless, or forehead slappingly clever things that leave me saying firstly, "Wow, that is freakin' fantastic!' and secondly, "Why the hell did I not think of that?"

So I think I need to share what these incredible parents are doing - because it warms the heart, because their actions are full of ideas for other parents who are less creative perhaps (LOL!), and finally because maybe we can all take something from these stories and see the magic behind the sometimes mind numbingly mundane moments that make up a lot of the parenting experience...

First up!

An awesome father who takes disability and turns it on his head. What a cool, good looking, infectiously happy son, and with a father like his, it's no wonder!

The original link to the article on the Huffington Post is here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it will be posted shortly ;)